Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh! Comments!

Labergèrebasque and Debra, you made my day! Thanks you so much for commenting! Knowing you are there makes such a difference.

Blogging isn't a one-way communication. I love to share about my thoughts and days but your sharing turns the whole experience into a kind of friendship. If my Google ID would allow me, I would answer your comments but somehow, I am unable to do so.

La Bergère, thank you for your gift suggestion. I am going to ask my son about it. And Debra, thanks for swinging by again. It's great to know the names of people who visit.

Now, I am off to put the ornaments on our tree. I'll take a picture of it when it's done.

Bon dimanche,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...