Monday, April 1, 2013

Alive and Well in San Carlos


It's late afternoon on our third day here and finally,  I've a few minutes to tell you how absolutely fabulous it's been and is here. We have been boating, cooking, partying, shopping, eating the world's best fish and shrimp tacos and more and more.

I have a sunburn from the boat ride but we did see dolphins aplenty.  I've cooked and cooked in E.'s fabulous kitchen, have had my pedicure and manicure and bought plenty of wonderful vanilla extract.

Later this week, we may go fishing, I will try paddle-boarding and have a long walk along the beach... My cup is full.  My battery is low.  Gotta get some shut eye.

Hasta Lego,

Stellacita

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...