Friday, April 12, 2013

Pepe Le Pew

We were having an animated discussion at the lunch table today about different TV programs we watched as children.  Among them:


  • Bonanza
  • Leave it to Beaver
  • Get Smart
  • The Ed Sullivan Show
  • The Thunderbirds
  • Gilligan's Island
  • I Dream of Jeannie
  • Bugs Bunny
One of my favorite characters from Bugs Bunny is Pepe Le Pew.  Here, for your enjoyment.


What were some of your favorites?

Can you sing the theme song?  I've been having fun with this lately and find that it's a sure conversation starter.

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, 
A tale of a fateful trip 
That started from this tropic port 
Aboard this tiny ship. 

The mate was a mighty sailing man, 
The skipper brave and sure. 
Five passengers set sail that day 
For a three hour tour, a three hour tour. 

The weather started getting rough, 
The tiny ship was tossed, 
If not for the courage of the fearless crew 
The minnow would be lost, the minnow would be lost. 


Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...