Thursday, April 18, 2013

Matchmaking




Ten years ago, I had a hand in bringing two soul mates together.  It was such a gratifying experience.  Today, one of the said soul mates contacted me about a possible match between a friend of hers and a friend of mine who was widowed last year.

He: A retired 60ish  healthy, active, intelligent, a little shy and very resourceful man. Shares his time between two residences, one of which is in a perpetually sunny place.
She: A 50ish teacher, active, intelligent, independent and healthy. Lives on the west coast.

Could this be a match made in heaven?  Maybe yes, maybe no but finding out will be fun.

Have a great day!

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...