Thursday, March 28, 2013

And We're Off!

It's 9:26 pm, I'm packed.  V. is still in the midst of his packing.  I hope I haven't forgotten anything.  I'm sure my clothes are all wrong.  What seems just right for France is not really it for Mexico but what the hey... We're going for a good time.

I took a personal day just to be home, tidy up, do laundry and pack.  Lucky I did because I've been troubled by allergies.  Snow is melting fast and I guess that releases naughty things that give me a pain... in the sinuses.  I took it slow but steady and got a lot done. Now...

Do I have everything?

Clothes
Bathing suits
Beach shoes
Cosmetics, potions and lotions
Hostess gifts
Novel
Knitting
iPad
Sandals
Pills 
Jewelry
Sunscreen
Compression socks for the flights
Ear phones
Passport, bank & credit cards
UGH!

I'll find out what I forgot after I've left home and make do when I get there.  It's usually my toothbrush & toothpaste or my hairbrush. 

I have to go to sleep now because our flight leaves at the ungodly hour of 6:20 am which translates into a 3:00 am wake up.

Hasta luego muchachas!

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...