Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just Hangin'

Here we are cooking in E.'s kitchen.

Here are C. and I lounging by the pool at the end of the day.  We are happy guests, and who wouldn't be in this gorgeous place.

Today we went for a long walk along the beach and saw all kinds of unrecognizable creatures on the sand.  The wind is up and the sea is furious today, ergo no boating.  The sun is strong and the blue sky against the aqua-greeny sea is a perfect foil for this all white house.

I haven't yet read one line in my novel or done one stitch on my knitting.  The pull of nature is strong in this sun-blessed place.  Do you believe I taking very little medication for my allergies here?  The salty air is keeping my sinuses clean.

We are supposed to go on the wave runners when the wind dies down.  I also need to try the paddle boarding as I think I will enjoy that sport.  You stand on what looks a little like a surf board and paddle around the bay.

Have to really watch for sun burn though as the mixture of wind, sun and sea is lethal for a white-skinned girl like me.

Hasta la vista babies,

Stellacita

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...