Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Big O is Coming to Edmonton


This is slightly out of character for me.  I don't normally pay a lot of money to go to concerts or talks.  This just came as a bolt of lightning.  I had to go to Oprah's show in town.  I'm thinking it may have something to do with the fact that I am retiring in 6 months...

I do enjoy Oprah's website.  Her Soul Sunday series is enlightening, the book suggestions are enticing and there is a wealth of all kinds of information to be found here.  If you haven't already, go take a look.

If you live in the Edmonton area, you can enter to win two tickets to the event here.

More on this later...

Bonsoir,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...