Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bonne année!


I wish you energy and vitality, I wish you love and the company of friends, I wish you personal triumph and professional success, I wish you peace and joy and contentment in 2013.

On my side, this year brings:

  • our big boy moving closer, to Chicago
  • our second boy into the third year of his Phys Ed degree
  • a trip to San Carlos, Mexico
  • our niece and her husband's first child
  • my retirement
  • V. and my first extended trip to our home in the south of France (August to November)

And on a personal note:

  • the year of saying no more often to foods that do not nourish my body
What is the new year offering up to you?

Bisous,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...