I have a wish list on my computer desktop. It gets added to, items get deleted, sometimes I get something, often, I don't. My Mom used to say: "If you still want it after a week, then get it." I still fall in love with all kinds of wonderful things and sometimes, no, often, just having it on my wish list is enough.
Here are a few things I am lusting after...
2. Montblanc fountain pen. This wins the prize for longevity. I mean, it's been on my list for over twenty years. I even have a paper cut out of this standing in my pencil pot!
3. A new provençal table and chairs for our place in France.
5. A new handbag. The Root's French Café is cute isn't it?
6. Lose 50 lbs. Can you have a negative wish list item?
7. A new throw for my bed. I hear Santa's elves are working on this one!
8. A beautifully cut black or oyster trouser suit.
9. A renovated downstairs bathroom (this also may be in the works!)
10. A Kitchen Aid mixer.