Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Only 16 Months to Go!

Bear with me.  Sometimes it feels like a long time, other times, it's coming towards me at the speed of light.  Today, it feels far away.  I know, I know, I have to live in the moment.

All the same, every once in a while I get a glimpse of retirement and I like what I see.  In my crystal ball I see good health (of course), exercise with V., good food (it goes without saying), choosing part-time work that I would like to do. Travel, regular outings, energy, good sleep, creative endeavours...  Wait, is retirement another word for Heaven?

Here's the little bit of Heaven that I am living today:  wonderful colleagues, a great family that I love, looking forward to instead of dreading (the work entailed by) Christmas, mild weather, a good comfortable outfit, a comfortable office cubicle.  What more can a girl want?

Hope there's a little bit of Heaven in your day too.

Bonne journée,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...