Friday, November 18, 2011

TGIF Hugs

Your happiness is not a frivolous, expendable luxury. Joy is your soul's purpose. Now here's a reason to be grateful!
                                                                                                                                           -Sarah Ban Breathnach

Friday is a special day isn't it?  I am writing this post from work.  Not something I will get into the habit of doing but because I wanted to talk about TGIF hugs.

I started this new job at the end of August and I already knew most of the people I now work with.  Friday, I give out hugs to those who want them.  You would be surprised to see the number of people who have bought it. 

A TGIF hug says:  I am happy to work with you, we've had a good week.  It's our last day of the week, here is some shared energy to keep us going.  Here is a testimony to the shared joy we experience today.

So here is a great big virtual HUG to all of you in keeping with the sixth Simple Abundance Principle:  JOY.

Bon weekend!

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...