Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

I got home quite late last night and tired but content after four full days of activity. My friend Mary owns a beautiful Bed and Breakfast facing south on the coast of the Pacific and looking on to Orcas Island.

I stayed in the Ocean Firs Suite.

The path between the main house and the suite I was staying in.
  
The tiny perfect deck...

Living area
 View from the door
 Mary has decorated all three suites with original art.


 I even had a kitchen.  That's an espresso machine in the corner... and below is my morning latte, in a china cup, no less.

 Love that sink.
 King size bed with Nikken magnetic technology.

 That's a Nikken air purifying system beside the dresser.

I am blessed with good friends in beautiful places. Guess which one is me?

Have a great Sunday!

À la prochaine,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...