Friday at 6:30 am we leave for San Carlos where we will be staying with friends who have a lovely beach-front home. These friends are very active, they go boating, fishing, paddle-boarding, kayaking, hiking, walking, climbing... but my friend E. has just had knee surgery so I don't think there will be a lot of mountain climbing... thank goodness!
San Carlos is in the province of Sonora on the sea of Cortez. This sea has the highest concentration of marine life that you can find anywhere in the world.
The sea of Cortez is protected by the long arm of Baja California at the end of which is Los Cabos.
1. Hang out with dolphins. When we go out to sea, if we are lucky, they can be seen by the hundreds. This experience is enhanced when aboard a Seadoo...
|Swimming with dolphins is on my bucket list.|
2. Go fishing, catch fish and fry fish in beer batter.
3. Paddle-board and Kayak with my Honey.
4. Lie like a slug by the pool and read.
5. Cook in E's gorgeous kitchen and serve deliciousness on the long table on the patio.
6. Take a Tequila tasting course.
7. Buy multiple bottles of Mexican vanilla to bring home.
8. Find a nice hat for V.
9. Celebrate V.'s birthday on April 3.
10. Get a manicure and pedicure. E. tells me a pedicure is 12.00$ in San Carlos...
Did I mention that my beer of choice is Corona?
Have a good one!