Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Chalk Paint Project #4


Numbers 1 and 2 were the candlesticks and the side table that I wrote about here.  Number 3 was our front door and number 4... is this dinky old spice rack that my Dad gave me when I was visiting last week.  Cleans up pretty well doesn't it?  I wanted the rack to disappear into the decor and I think this does it.
BEFORE

AFTER
I love Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.  Chalk Paint is my friend.  I want to do my kitchen cabinets in this.  They were painted about ten or so years ago but the paint chips.  Chalk paint doesn't, so next year, I'll be redoing the exterior kitchen cupboards unless I hit pay-dirt and then I'll just get one of these new kitchens.
via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Stella-the-eternal-optimist

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...