Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Bletchley Circle

OMG!  What a fun series!  Between making Poppycock and Chile and knitting yet another round on my Long Walks legwarmers, I needed a break, went to Netflix and found this:
The Bletchley Circle is a 2012 television mystery drama miniseries, set in 1952, about four women who used to work as codebreakers at Bletchley Park. A series of murders takes place that seem to have a pattern.
I love the ordinariness of the main character and her unassuming brilliance.  There are three episodes available on Netflix and I am going to treat myself.  Like most BBC drama, this is great acting and plotline and colorful period ambiance.

Go for it.

Love,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...