Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Our Godson

“A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.”
                                                                                    ― Carl Sandburg

This is the picture we got on our Christmas card from my niece and her husband.  Earlier this year, I was privileged to see him come into the world.

Now, he rocks my world.  We get to see/hear/touch/smell and taste (!) him on Christmas day!  He's a lovely boy who's well-loved and cared for. His mamie, my sister D. crocheted his hat.

Just looking at this picture makes me feel happy...

Love,

Tatie Stella

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the quote! There is something intriguing about those dark, shiny eyes isn't there...

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...