Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Let it Snow Like You've Never Heard it Before



I was a Star Trek fan.  Not hard to believe when you consider that I was a lone female living with three males.
Every week we'd huddle around the TV and watch Star Trek the Next Generation, probably my favorite of all of the spin offs from the original Star Trek starring Canadian William Shatner as Captain Kirk.
I always found Captain Picard had an extra 'je ne sais quoi' as a starship captain. A lean, fit Frenchman speaking with an English accent (and a beautiful voice), who's childhood home is a vineyard... what's not to love?  I found him authoritative, compassionate without being sentimental and yeah, sexy.

I didn't know he sang though...

Enjoy!

Stella

5 comments:

Lizette said...

omg..that is awesome. My entire family is crazy for Star Trek and I am sending this to them immediately!

Lost in Space said...

Dear Dear Dear... I don't want to hear another word about Star Trek. Too alien for me; V. grab D and sing to her, bring her back home to her senses. D really Star Trek guy handsome? What about Gilligan's Island?

Stella said...

Captain Jean-Luc Picard is a lot more handsome than Gilligan, the Skipper, Mr Howell OR the professor. DC, clean your specs!

Bringing it Home said...

Stella

Take your pick:

1) Lost is space with a handsome alien.

2 In Paradise with someone who can chop wood and cook?

Stella said...

There's no contest, iI never want to go into space!

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...