Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Calm Before the Flurry

The men have gone to pick up beer, wine, champagne and a few last-minute ingredients for meals the next two days.  I have the place to myself.  They think they are very clever leaving at lunch time. I know they are going to eat a burger at Wendy's... I am having a healthy pear, blue cheese, pecan and spinach salad before tonight's festivities.

I am sitting at the island, listening to Perry Como's Christmas Album, one of our mother's favorites, and thinking about my blessings as the sun shines across the counter and kisses my cheek.

On this Christmas Eve, I leave you with this, A Christmas Dream by Perry Como and wish that all your Christmas Dreams come true.



Love,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...