Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oh! my Men I Love Them so...

V. in St. Maarten
 My man is in Anguilla with our eldest son who is studying medicine there.  He has been gone since Saturday and is coming back Monday.  I've just spoken to both of them on Skype and am elated at seeing them together.

V. landed in St. Maarten. He and our son spent two days there then took a 20 minute ferry ride to Anguilla. He says it is beautiful but hot.  Hotter than Provence where we spent almost six weeks this summer.  The humidity is what makes it more difficult to bear.

T. with the rented car
T. looks well.  He's a little heavier because he's not eating his vegetables.  He is in school from 8 to 5 and studying till 2 or 3 am.  He's passionate about medicine and is fully engaged.  It's a beautiful thing to see.

Look at that smile!
In the picture above, they are having dinner at Marigot Port, the French side of St. Martin. V. said that the meeting at the airport was quite emotional.  T. has been gone 8 months...

My heart is overflowing with gratitude for my two men and for the time that they are sharing.

Bonsoir,

Stella

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...