Saturday, March 10, 2012

French Movies

French movies are plentiful and very often,  very, very good. If you have not watched a lot of French movies, don't let the subtitles bother you, a lot of their movies are worth watching.  I have underlined my favorites.  There are so many, many more.  I will try to do a Part II of this post someday...

  • Vincent Lindon: Mademoiselle Chambon, The Moustache, Welcome and Friday Night, Could This be Love? Mes amis, mes amours
  • Audrey Tautou: Priceless, Gabrielle Coco Chanel, Beautiful Lies, He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, Hunting and Gathering, Amélie
  • The lovely Marion Cotillard: A Good Year, La Môme, Little White Lies...
  • Juliette Binoche:  Chocolat, The Widow of St. Pierre,  Flight of the Red Balloon, Paris, Summer Hours, The English Patient, The Children of the Century...
  • Daniel Auteuil: Jean de Florette, Manon des sources, La reine Margot, A Heart in Winter, La fille sur le pont, The Closet, Je l'aimais
  • Kad Mérad:  Little Nicholas, L'Italien, Don't Worry, I,m Fine, The Chorus, Welcome to the Sticks, Paris 36...
  • Catherine Deneuve:  Indochine, The Last Metro, Mères et filles, 8 Women,
  • Kirsten Scott Thomas: Tell No One, I've Loved you so Long, Sarah's Key, Crime d'amour
  • Gérard Depardieu: My Afternoons with Margueritte, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Last Metro, The Return of Martin Guerre, Cyrano de Bergerac,
  • Jean Dujardin: The Artist, A View of Love
  • Josianne Balasko: The Elegance of the Hedgehog
  • Omar Sharif:  Monsieur Ibrahim
Bonsoir,

Bons films!

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...