Friday, March 16, 2012

Beautiful Blogs

I have made no secret that Corey Amaro at Tongue in Cheek is one of my favorite blogs.  Corey is generous with her photography her words and inspiration.  Visit her blog if you have a chance and look at her online boutique of small antiques bought at the brocante in Provence where she lives.
Photo source: Décor de Provence

http://www.rarchitectural.com
I have been inspired by Corey to decorate our little home in Provence slowly but surely like this: Out with the new, in with the old!
I remember Corey telling me that the Ikea shelves I bought for our living area would not hold their value as antiques do.  I have not looked back.

On my wish list are:  a provençal table or a farm table and six new old chairs, an armoire for the master bedroom, a piece for storage in the bathroom and another piece to store linens on the upstairs landing.  I also want to find something that would fit a small corner at the entrance to our apartment.

For the kitchen, I would like to find a plate rack or a nice little shelf to store decorative platters and jugs.  Then, I will have to find said platters and jugs to fill the shelf/rack.

It's a hard life.

Bonne journée,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...