|From the Holiday issue of Flavours magazine|
This what our friends brought for the New Year's toast. I want to toast every new year in this way for ever and ever. Veuve is a really delicious, super bubbly champagne. It is a pleasure and a priveledge to drink...
And above all, the most durable highlight of last night is that I have discovered a most fitting, short but all encompassing resolution for 2015:
1. Post the resolution in 'easy to see' places like your bathroom mirror and your computer desktop.
2. Meditate on the resolution.
3. Make the resolution into an intention and repeat it three times a day, several times each time. This works well in the morning, in the car and in the evening before sleep.
4. Talk about your resolution with family and friends.
5. Write about your success with your resolution in your gratitude journal.
Thank you for coming by, for commenting and for allowing me to share my thoughts with you.
Bonne et heureuse année,