Thursday, November 13, 2014

November

Unlike every other November that I can remember, I am cccccold!  I mean, it's normally cold in November and I am a born and bred Alberta girl so why in this, my 56th November, am I sudenly almost always cold?

I am writing this post with half my body under blankets and the top half covered by a shawl my dear Mom knit for me years ago. I don't go outside if I can help it and most of the time, I'm wearing extra layers inside the house.  Where are hot flashes when you need them?

Other than that, I am relishing in the sunshine that is out today and appreciating the views.

Have a good one.

Stella


6 comments:

Linda said...

The first snow fell in northern Indiana today. My preschool class was thrilled! I say, snuggle in, have a cup of tea, and keep knitting!

Stella said...

Do you knit Linda?

Linda said...

I do knit! Right now I'm working on a purple shawl. For myself! Unheard of at this time of year that I'm not knitting for someone else! I guess it goes with all the other new things in my life!

What are you working on?

Stella said...

Slippers for my little godson, a toque for my big boy and a hat for myself!

Calling you to Come Back! said...

P R O V E N C E
is
under your
skin!

Stella said...

Yes, it IS!

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...