The few extra dollars I'm making have prompted me to do a few things after work.
1. I went to fill up the car;
2. While there I had the car's outside cleaned, twice, because the first time was a bust;
3. Went to Michael's to buy:
- Bernat Handicrafter cotton to make dishcloths over the year for our little Provençal home;
- Wooden beads to make more necklaces (see yesterday's post);
- Wrapping paper for Christmas.
- A Madeleine cookie mould;
- New scented candles;
- A sink mat;
- A cute, cute Carly Dodsley serving plate - I couldn't resist it because we visited the Chateauneuf-du-pape region just a few weeks ago.
(There are only 8 because I burned the first batch because I set the timer but neglected to press "start", sheesh!) The burned ones taste good only they don't look so good, y'know? Will repeat the exercise although, I will need to exercise as this recipe requires 1/2 cup of butter!!