Friday, October 26, 2012

On my Kobo


I have just purchased Going Gray: What I Learned About Beauty, Sex, Work, Motherhood, Authenticity, and Everything Else That Really Matters. 

Indeed, I have been thinking for some time now, that I might be ready for this embracing my crowning glory au natruel.  My hairdresser is the one encouraging me to do it and as retirement and living on a pension and the odd contract are looming, I have embarked on the journey to apparently white hair.

Here is a photo of me with my new ash blond color.  My hairdresser is helping me along with a certainly painless hopefully seamless road to my natural state.



Bonne journée,

Stella


P.S. Check out Anne Kreamer's website here.

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...