Friday, September 6, 2013

Destination: Switzerland




V. and I have been invited to his cousin's birthday party in Switzerland.  We leave tomorrow morning and return Tuesday.  Edi lives in Thun and his party will be held on the lake at Interlaken, a most beautiful part of Switzerland.  Then, we are headed for Gruyere for a day before we come home.  These lavender sachets I've been making will be a lovely little gift for the women in the family. 
Interlaken via
Gruyere via
It's been in the low 30s in Provence so the low 20s weather in Switzerland will be like a cool break.  Will try to post... 'See' you later alligators!

xo Stella-the-traveller

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...