Thursday, September 12, 2013

Before and After: Master bedroom

Before with the yucky closet
After with a delicious armoire and night table
Also note the absence of the salmon-colored trim
This little renovation was our most important 2013 project.  Our room still needs a full length mirror but that will be purchased at the brocante when I see the right one.

Next, we are painting all six of our French doors as they have begun to peel on the outside.  We also had a major crack in the kitchen ceiling repaired and have purchased new side-tables for the living area.

I have finally made the curtain for the bathroom which I will show you at a later date.  The fabric for this project was purchased two years ago at the brocante.

Our little home is really that, a home on a smaller scale.  We have all that we need and are very happily cocooning in the south of France.

A la prochaine!

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...