Monday, May 13, 2013

Saturday at Wellington

It was Spring Fling time at Wellington on Saturday so I met my friend Nicole and we strolled around talking and soaking in the beauty of the place.




Photo via Art and Artifact

I bought a cloche and a cast iron birdie to put underneath it.  Cloches were used as mini-greenhouses long ago but now, they serve a more aesthetic purpose.  To see different ways to decorate with cloches, click here

Will show you my finished product when it's done!

Happy Monday everyone!

Stella

2 comments:

Lizette said...

So beautiful. Worth a trip!

Nancy. said...

What fun! Can't wait to see your cloche. Thanks so much for sharing the cloche article!

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...