Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sock Knitting, Check!

One of the things on my bucket list was to learn to knit socks.  Not just one pair, many pairs, for people I love.

Last month, a colleague, upon hearing of my wish, gifted me with a started-but-not-completed-pair of socks with the statement: "If you can finish them, you can have them."

Well, with a little help from my friend Lorraine, I finished them Friday night.

In order not to forget lessons learned, I have dug up a couple balls of sock yarn that I purchased at least fifteen years ago... you see, my wish is an old one, and have cast on 72, instead of 64 stitches for man socks.  V. or D. will inherit these.

I'm a happy girl.

xo Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...