Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sit or Stand

Got a new set up at work today.  My workstation can now be raised or lowered depending on how I want to work.

I am thinking that this may keep Hazel at bay.  I have had twelve visits at the physiotherapist's and two of these have been for IMS and it huuurrrrts.  The needle is pushed in (quite aggressively if you ask me) and the muscle contracts big time... it makes my toes curl.

Anyhoo, I can now be seen standing in my cutebicle any time morning or afternoon.  I suspect I will stand more as the day wears on.

Now, if I can just get the veins in my legs to cooperate!

Bisous,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...