Monday, November 19, 2012

Dealing With Change

A long time ago, I invested much time and effort into bettering myself.  I was at a crossroads you see and I had to choose a path.

After many months working and working at myself, I came to a realization that there was nothing I could do about it and I had to let go.

Letting go was one of the biggest lessons life had to teach me and it has served me well in all kinds of life situations.

Today, I read a book that reinforced this life lesson and put into words what I have been experiencing in different areas of my life. Who Moved My Cheese?  is a very short but powerful analogy, mice and little people are called to action, or inaction, when the supply of cheese runs out in one section of the labyrinth they live in.


I found it on the Internet in pdf format here while researching it.  It takes maybe 20 minutes to read but it is so profoundly true that it is inspiring.

So get moving and shake hands with Sniff, Scurry, Hem and Haw and think about what you would do if you were not afraid.

Bonsoir,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...