Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas

It's the time of year where, if you haven't already thought of something to buy, your housekeeper, your friend, something for the office gift exchange, you may be thinking hard... Here are a few items that I will be giving out this year.

Chai du Grand Vaudasnière Cremant de Vouvray, my new favorite (affordable) sparkling white wine... does great in lieu of champagne and the label is beautiful.

These felt crown Christmas ornaments are a cute gift for your co-worker girlfriends.  They are from Restauration Hardware and are on sale right now.

I think that the gift of reading is always an excellent choice.  My Dad is getting these Canadian biographies this year.



I bought a couple pair of these scissors at Fabricland the other day, one for me and one for a dear one.  I think they are cute to keep in your night stand or your knitting basket.


My guy is recently retired and needs comfy cozy things to wear at home this winter season.  I got him a few pair of these Serious Sweats at Land's End. They are everything they advertise and more.  So cuddly...


For a home-made gift option, I'll be giving a few pairs of these away this season. Get the free pattern here.

Photo source: Leslie Friend (A Friend to Knit With Blog)
And finally, for the younger men in my house, these Calvin Kleins 365's are just the thing for a stocking filler.



Happy hunting and gathering!

Stella


No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...