Over the last week I've had several social engagements. Tomorrow is the last one for at least another week. We leave for France in about a month but there is much to do yet.
A few things done:
- old back fence taken down
- new fence went up yesterday
- deck taken down
- two dinner parties for friends from work
- ad stuff done for this fall's Wellington Reads (We are doing Annette Vallon by James Tipton)
- flags for tomorrow's Fête de la Bastille at Wellington Garden Center
- sale of a few antique medals to shore up the coffers
- purchase of TGV tickets Marseille-Paris
- baby shower for my niece
- dinner party for 1 group of friends who we see in Mexico
- visit Dad with my sister D. (this means a 450 km drive one way)
- Reading circle end of the year pot-luck
- house cleaning
In the meantime, I have been enjoying another TV series on Netflix. This one is lighthearted and very funny, so very British. Set in Cornwall, this comedy features a very fine doctor with zero emotional intelligence. Give it a watch why don't ya!
Yep, there's a mouse in the house...