Saturday, October 22, 2011

Netflix is my Friend

About a year ago, I subscribed to Netflix, an on line movie repository.  It costs about 8$ CDN per month and has provided me with endless entertainment when I'd really rather not watch TV.  I have installed the Netflix App on my iPad and watch movies by myself, in bed, should I wish to but I can also watch them on the large HDTV downstairs with my whole family.

Here is some of the good viewing available:

1.  Recently, two excellent British TV series,  Sherlock and Luther.  I love psychological crime drama and this is it at its best.

2. Another passion is foreign drama, here are some favorites:  The Scent of Green Papaya, As it is in Heaven and The Sleeping Dictionary

3.  If you haven't seen Mad Men, you MUST!  It is addictive...

I have more to tempt you with but that is for another day.  Happy Viewing!

Bon weekend!

Stella

1 comment:

Linda said...

So happy to find you back on line! Just like finding an old friend again! I've missed you and glad things are better for you now. Sending you a smile and a hug!

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...