Saturday, March 26, 2016

Coincidence!

Back in the late eighties and nineties, I was an avid subscriber to Victoria magazine.  I have treasured all of my copies because of the beautiful pictures and articles.  It was a magazine that spoke to me...

The only magazine I look at occasionally now is the Oprah magazine and I do so on the Newstand app on my iPad.  The subscription is inexpensive and I enjoy flipping through it.

Yesterday, I noticed that I could have a look at Victoria magazine and although it is no longer my cup of tea, the March issue, devoted to France, spoke to me.  I purchased it.  While flipping through some images looked unusually familiar...


Well no wonder!  They are from my friend Corey's apartment in Paris where I stayed for a few days last spring!

Congrats DC, on a lovely eight-page spread!

xo Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...