Thursday, October 30, 2014

Medvember

Days are shorter, the cold is setting in, everything in our yard has frozen.  Time to go inside, literally, and do some gardening there. Fall and winter are ideal seasons to cultivate our internal garden.

As I was reminding myself to call my meditation teacher to enroll in the advanced meditation course in November, I learned on FB that Deepak Chopra and Oprah are offering a 21-day Meditation Challenge.


Paolo Coelho says: "When you want something, the Universe conspires to give it to you."  I took this as a sign to sign up... to both courses! And when you sign up to the Chopra meditation course, you get a cute door hanger template to print out.

Do it!
Did you do it?
Let me know in the comments section if you're in!  Please.

Namaste,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...