Sunday, November 10, 2013

Brain Farts and Accidents

I think I've lost my mind...  In France, about a month ago, I dropped my iPad on the terra cotta floor.  Not broken but a corner of the glass is cracked.  At least I'm not the only one,  Martha Stewart did it too.  I guess V. is not the only one who drops precious things...


I cannot find my iPad cover... green thing, magnetic... did I leave it in France?  If so, where?  I checked everywhere...

Can't find my garnet necklace with antique jewelry element that a friend gave me for my birthday last year.  Brought it to France to show her and now I can't find it.  Dang... the last time I remember...


Looking for my house keys, I went through my back pack and found the prescription glasses I'd lost and replaced.  Sheesh!

Now where did I put my Nature's Sunshine membership card?

Estelle

3 comments:

Seeker of Lost Item said...

I have ripped the house apart looking for this puppy without any luck. WHAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Stella said...

Thanks Seeker for all of your efforts.

Fingers Crossed said...

It just cannot be lost!!

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...