Sunday, November 10, 2013

Brain Farts and Accidents

I think I've lost my mind...  In France, about a month ago, I dropped my iPad on the terra cotta floor.  Not broken but a corner of the glass is cracked.  At least I'm not the only one,  Martha Stewart did it too.  I guess V. is not the only one who drops precious things...


I cannot find my iPad cover... green thing, magnetic... did I leave it in France?  If so, where?  I checked everywhere...

Can't find my garnet necklace with antique jewelry element that a friend gave me for my birthday last year.  Brought it to France to show her and now I can't find it.  Dang... the last time I remember...


Looking for my house keys, I went through my back pack and found the prescription glasses I'd lost and replaced.  Sheesh!

Now where did I put my Nature's Sunshine membership card?

Estelle

3 comments:

Seeker of Lost Item said...

I have ripped the house apart looking for this puppy without any luck. WHAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Stella said...

Thanks Seeker for all of your efforts.

Fingers Crossed said...

It just cannot be lost!!