Monday, January 13, 2014

Page Eight


What a great movie!  Just finished watching.  Got home from work, made supper, did some laundry, washed spinach and kale for green juicing in the mornings, then I went to Netflix to see what was new.

A great storyline, very suspenseful but no violence.  This movie has a lot of class, noble values like integrity, honor, friendship, loyalty... I love Bill Nighy.  Not used to seeing him do a really serious role.  I think of him in Love Actually, The Boat That Rocked and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.  I really like him in this he inspires respect, the deep down real stuff. A quiet hero.

Oh! the British and their ability to spin a wonderful mystery/suspense/thriller... Watch it, you won't be sorry.

Bonne nuit,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...