To help you think about what kind of year you would like 2016 to be, these five questions are from the Irish Times:
1. What was one sweet moment for you in 2015?
When, during my birthday week Vlad was with Tristan in Chicago, I was invited for dinner by three of my friends on three separate nights.
2. What one thing on your “bucket list” would you love to do in 2016?
Go to Romania. Vlad's birthplace is Bucharest but he left as a small child. He's been back a few times but I've never been and now is the time.
3. What have been the biggest drains on you in 2015?
Torn meniscus in my knee, worrying about things over which I have no control.
4. What would you love to see yourself doing more of in a video of your life one year from now?
Doing more physical activity without restraint for work AND for pleasure.
5. What blocks and barriers are likely to come up for you?
Concern about my knee. Complacency.
My word for 2016 is: Streamline
As in, I want to streamline my:
Wishing you peace, health, love and happiness,