Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Play Date

Getting ready for a play date tomorrow with Sister D.  We have many projects lined up but until I get there, we don't know which one we'll be working on.  We let the spirit guide us in our quest for creative expression.

It might be this

From Alicia Paulsen
Or this

Vogue 1312 the black one...
Another view of the same dress
We'll be talking about this

Sassy by Kim Hargreaves
And this (will share results later)

GEM by Kim Hargreaves
And this for next summer for sure

Laura pant by Tessuti Fabrics
And I am making at least one of these for now

Mandy Boat Tee by Tessuti Fabrics

And who knows whatever else...  I'm making this soup for lunch because I am doing a liver cleanse.  D. will have pears for us... Did you know pears are great for liver health?

Have a great day!

Industrious-Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...