Monday, April 29, 2013

Day One

Look at them.  Off to pursue life/adventure far away from home.  These two loves of mine have a deep connection and love for one another.  They were going to have brunch at the airport and keep each other company on the other side of security.
Right about now, T. is doing an apartment tour in Chicago and V. will arrive  home in France at about noon.

Meanwhile on the home front, D. and I felt like two marbles rolling around in a big box.  The house is echo-ey and still.  I have begun my energetic and systematic cleaning of our room and en-suite and will continue this putting-the-house-in-order until V. comes back on May 25th.
It's snowing/raining outside my cutebicle window.  Another grey day on the horizon...

Bisous,

Stella

No comments:

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...